Vacancy: Not Specified
- Assist Medical Doctor with patient intake, examination, treatment, medication management and dispensing, laboratory specimen collection, and medical processes such as patient referral and follow-up as needed for the patients.
- Antenatal and postnatal care and management at the clinic and follow up visits at home.
- All reproductive health related issues’ management
- Participate/conduct regular continuous medical education and skills/capacity development activities.
- Provide family planning including family planning counseling to patients
- Explain reproductive health related procedures to the patients/ beneficiaries as well as establishing a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assist patients in understanding their illness, medication regimens, and other doctor’s recommendations, as well as training patients, friends, and family self-care techniques; answer questions
- Regularly maintain, file and update the record of patient care, data collection and other information related to patient. Assist medical doctor in preparing the daily/weekly and monthly reports.
- Perform cervical cancer screening using VIA methods
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Employment Status: Contractual
Job Type: Full Time
- Diploma in Midwifery from an accredited academic institution; and recognized & registered by Bangladesh nursing and midwifery council (BNMC).
- Experienced in conducting VIA test will get priority
- The ability to communicate well and clearly with a diverse range of women
- Caring, patient and calm when dealing with emotional situations
- The ability to react quickly and effectively in times of stress or when immediate decisions need to be made
- Strong team working skills to liaise with different medical professionals
- A commitment to equal treatment for all women, irrespective of their background or circumstances.
- Strong observational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Good leadership skills; able to mentor and educate
- Familiarity with medical equipment, technology, and computer programs.
Job Location: FDMN Rohingya Camp, Ukhiya, Cox’s Bazar
Working Hours: Work officially starts at 8:30AM ( Saturday to Thursday.)
Salary: Negotiable (Applicant have to mention her expected salary)
Send you CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 20 NOV 2021