Looking for Medical Officer
URGENTLY RECRUITING A DYNAMIC MEDICAL OFFICER for FDMN Camp, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Send CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by by 21st November, 2023. Please mention in the email subject line: Medical Officer-FDMN Camp, Cox’s Bazar.
HAEFA is looking for a BMDC-registered Medical Officer (MO) (Female doctors are highly encouraged) for the FDMN Camps, Cox’s Bazar Project. The MO should be self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn new diagnostic and treatment procedures, and able to generate reports and promote health education while maintaining coordination with the community leaders, project stakeholders, and local government. Empathy for people from disadvantaged and underprivileged backgrounds is considered a key quality at HAEFA.
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations, monitoring and administering of patient medication.
- Assessing and planning patient treatment and referral requirements.
- Promoting health education to beneficiaries and coordination with community leaders and other stakeholders of the project, Managing local government (CIC/RRRC), DGHS authorities, and UN organizations
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interprets the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports in NIROG Tab and database in a password-protected and HIPAA-compliant (patient confidentiality) manner.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals
- Involve in the supervision of medical camps, training, and seminars, meetings.
- Project reporting, data recording, and coordination within the project team and with the Dhaka office.
Minimum Qualifications: BMDC registered Medical Graduate (MBBS). Must mention BMDC registration number in the application.
- Skills Required: Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc, Corporate IT Support, IT Management
If you feel you are a fit for this position, please send your resume/CV along with a cover letter mentioning the date of availability and expected salary to email@example.com by 21st Novemver 2023. Please mention in the email subject line: Medical Officer-FDMN Camp, Cox’s Bazar.
Send you CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2023